Saturday, January 7, 2017

Reflection

As we prepare to greet a New Year filled with possibility and promise, it's time to reflect on the past year and remember some of your accomplishments and what made you successful! If you know what works for you, reminders of those things are a fabulous point of self-talk as you plan for the New Year!
Personally, I do not believe in wasting time on your shortcomings, mistakes and setbacks, but now is also a good time to be truthful with yourself about your vices and hurdles - the things that consistently hold you back! Make a plan to keep from opening yourself up to those as often and reserve them for splurge events or rewards! #balance
For me, I know that I have no issue indulging on sweets, no sweet tooth here...but...if there are Tortilla Chips in my pantry, they literally beckon to me until I hammer through a jar of salsa! This is something I have to simply not set myself up for! 


No comments:

Post a Comment