Friday, April 14, 2017

Melon Salad with Mint Lime Dressing

Y'all, I love my herbs! I love the freshness they add and there are SO many health benefits to them! They don't get nearly enough recognition! Getting my garden in the ground has me really pumped about my herbs, so I am trying to add more Herby Recipes to my mix! ;)
Mint - Mint is cooling and palate cleasning! It's great for your breath and your digestive system! It settles your tummy and promotes digestion! It can help with headaches, opening up your sinuses and even warns off mosquitos! It is very day to grow and does well in a large pot because it likes to takeover, full sun to part shade! 
.
πŸ‰Melon Salad with πŸƒMint Lime Dressing! πŸ˜Š
What you need...
2 cups Watermelon chunks
2 cups Honeydew melon chunks
1/2 cucumber sliced
1/2 cup feta cheese
the juice of 1 lime
2 tbsp good virgin olive oil or avocado oil
handful of fresh mint, chopped
a dash of pink salt
Mix first four ingredients together gently to create a nice salad. Combine remaining ingredients in a jar and shake well, or use a indi blender to make the dressing. Pour over salad and toss! We are having this with Balsamic Grilled Chicken! YUM!
.
#lightandbright #summersalads #coolasacucumber

No comments:

Post a Comment