Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Slow-Cooker Ranch Chicken



‼️So...since I do love a #makeover, I set out to make a healthier version of Slow-Cooker Ranch Chicken! 
Checked the obvious spice packets ➡️MSG
Checked the Organic Version ➡️ ingredient #1 Maltodextrin
So, I made it myself and it not only took me less than five minutes to put together, the kids say it's their new favorite! πŸ’ƒπŸ»
What you need...
~a dozen chicken tenders OR 2-3 breasts
1 tsp coconut aminos
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 oz. cream cheese cut into pieces
Spice Blend:
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp onion powder
3/4 tsp dried dill
Add Chicken to Slow-Cooker, top with all other ingredients, cover, turn to high for 2.5 hours! Drain off a little of the broth and shred/mix with tongs! Served with Sprouted Grain Rice for the Kids and Cauliflower Rice for the Big Kids! πŸ˜‰





No comments:

Post a Comment